Thursday 8 March 2012

Photoshop of Panel 3

This is the original image

This image is from the beginning of my music video, this image is very striking because of the vanishing point in the centre. The image has been darkened and some of the colour has been removed. 

I decided to put the lyrics to my song on this image rather than another image of my band as there is already one on panel 2 and will be another on the back panel. 


I curved the writing around the vanishing point, however because they are lyrics the image looks cluttered, I have decided to get rid of them. This panel would be under the CD so too much on the image would look messy. 

I have simplified the idea to having a cross hair like from a sniper. I started with a black screen and used a circular delete tool to make a basic circle. 

I made the circle smaller and used the pencil tool to make the cross in the middle. 

This is the completed cross hair, I took a section out of the middle so the vanishing point can be seen.  

I made the image smaller and moved it so the centre sits just in the middle of the tunnel of the vanishing point. I also changed the colour to white as the black was difficult to see on the background image. I faded the cross hair so it is not as obvious and has the sniper look. 

This is my final image, It is much more simple than my original idea as it is not as chaotic. When my CD sits over the image not too much is lost, especially if I have an image of the cross hair on my CD so the two go together and match.  

No comments:

Post a Comment